In Casa Cave there is an entrance with a small living room with extra single bed, armchair, minibar and kettle, one double room with bathroom with view over a garden.
Ideal for three people. It faces south with on a beautiful oak garden.
-  – newsletter for the docent council of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)
- Stop lunch for Boris Fantechi and the Motogiro group
- For your business meetings… Take advantage of an isolated historic village!
- New Menu April & May 2021
- long list of appointments for dante alighieri’s 700 years celebrations during this year2021 and even gargonza in the scenes!